The U.S. Generalized System of Preferences and Its Impacts
In: The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- André Sapir & Lars Lundberg, 1984. "The U.S. generalized system of preferences and its impacts," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8270, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, R E & Murray, Tracy, 1977. "MFN Tariff Reductions and Developing Country Trade Benefits under the GSP," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 30-46, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Facundo Albornoz & Irene Brambilla & Pablo Garriga, 2016. "Exports of Argentina and Brazil under the Generalized System of Preferences," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, pages 27-55.
- Seyoum, Belay, 2006. "US trade preferences and export performance of developing countries: Evidence from the generalized system of preferences," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 68-83.
- Ozden, Caglar & Reinhardt, Eric, 2005.
"The perversity of preferences: GSP and developing country trade policies, 1976-2000,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-21.
- Ozden, Caglar & Reinhardt, Eric, 2003. "The perversity of preferences : GSP and developing country trade policies, 1976 - 2000," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2955, The World Bank.
- Manchin, Miriam, 2005. "Preference utilization and tariff reduction in European Union imports from African, Caribbean, and Pacific countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3688, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .