In: Studies of Labor Market Intermediation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Dammert & Jose Galdo & Virgilio Galdo, 2015.
"Integrating mobile phone technologies into labor-market intermediation: a multi-treatment experimental design,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Dammert, Ana C. & Galdo, Jose C. & Galdo, Virgilio, 2015. "Integrating Mobile Phone Technologies into Labor-Market Intermediation: A Multi-Treatment Experimental Design," IZA Discussion Papers 9012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hayami, Hitoshi & Nakamura, Masao & Nakamura, Alice O., 2015. "Economic performance and supply chains: The impact of upstream firms׳ waste output on downstream firms׳ performance in Japan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 47-65.
- Beard, T. Randolph & Ford, George S. & Saba, Richard P. & Seals, Richard A., 2012. "Internet use and job search," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 260-273.
- Decker, Scott H. & Ortiz, Natalie & Spohn, Cassia & Hedberg, Eric, 2015. "Criminal stigma, race, and ethnicity: The consequences of imprisonment for employment," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 108-121.
- Brenčič, Vera, 2014. "Search online: Evidence from acquisition of information on online job boards and resume banks," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 112-125.
- Alexander Murray, 2010. "The State of Knowledge on the Role and Impact of Labour Market Information: A Survey of the International Evidence," CSLS Research Reports 2010-05, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Pawel Chrostek & Jan Baran & Iga Magda & Maciej Lis & Anna Pankowiec & Piotr Szczerba & Maciej Bitner & Magdalena Kaminska, 2014. "Employment in Poland 2013. Labour in the Age of Structural Change," Books and Reports published by IBS, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2013 edited by Piotr Lewandowski & Iga Magda, january.
- Andrew Sharpe & Alexander Murray, 2011. "The State of Private Sector Electronic Labour Exchange Services in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2011-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.