Wal-Mart innovation and productivity: a viewpoint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayami, Hitoshi & Nakamura, Masao & Nakamura, Alice O., 2015. "Economic performance and supply chains: The impact of upstream firms׳ waste output on downstream firms׳ performance in Japan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 47-65.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:24:y:2015:i:c:p:33-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen-Yu Lin & David Marshall & John Dawson, 2013. "How Does Perceived Convenience Retailer Innovativeness Create Value for the Customer?," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 12(2), pages 171-179, December.
- Amin, Mohammad, 2015. "Competition and labor productivity in India's retail stores," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 57-68.
More about this item
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:44:y:2011:i:2:p:486-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.