How Does Perceived Convenience Retailer Innovativeness Create Value for the Customer?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:87:y:2011:i:s1:p:s43-s52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Freeman & Alice O. Nakamura & Leonard I. Nakamura & Marc Prudhomme & Amanda Pyman, 2011. "Wal-Mart innovation and productivity: a viewpoint," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(2), pages 486-508, May.
- Kunz, Werner & Schmitt, Bernd & Meyer, Anton, 2011. "How does perceived firm innovativeness affect the consumer?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 816-822, August.
- Shih-Fen S Chen, 2009. "A transaction cost rationale for private branding and its implications for the choice of domestic vs offshore outsourcing," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(1), pages 156-175, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wan-Chen Wang & Maria Manuela Santos Silva & Luiz Moutinho, 2016. "Modelling Consumer Responses to Advertising Slogans through Artificial Neural Networks," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 15(2), pages 89-116, December.
More about this item
Keywordsperceived convenience retailer innovativeness; perceived value; qualitative research;
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:12:y:2013:i:2:p:171-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.