Comment on "Global House Price Fluctuations: Synchronization and Determinants"
In: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2012
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12772.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12772||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 1997.
"Booms and Busts in the UK Housing Market,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1701-27, November.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2005.
"House Prices, Borrowing Constraints, and Monetary Policy in the Business Cycle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 739-764, June.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2002. "House prices, borrowing constraints and monetary policy in the business cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 542, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2004.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2009.
"The Impact of Uncertainty Shocks,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 623-685, 05.
- Kirstin Hubrich & Robert J. Tetlow, 2012.
"Financial stress and economic dynamics: the transmission of crises,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2012-82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert Tetlow & Kirstin Hubrich, 2013. "Financial stress and economic dynamics: The transmission of crises," 2013 Meeting Papers 571, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hubrich, Kirstin & Tetlow, Robert J., 2014. "Financial stress and economic dynamics: the transmission of crises," Working Paper Series 1728, European Central Bank.
- Emanuel Moench & Serena Ng, 2011. "A hierarchical factor analysis of U.S. housing market dynamics," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 14(1), pages C1-C24, February.
- Hubrich, Kirstin & D’Agostino, Antonello & Cervená, Marianna & Ciccarelli, Matteo & Guarda, Paolo & Haavio, Markus & Jeanfils, Philippe & Mendicino, Caterina & Ortega, Eva & Valderrama, Maria Teresa &, 2013. "Financial shocks and the macroeconomy: heterogeneity and non-linearities," Occasional Paper Series 143, European Central Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.