The Effects of Oil Price Changes on the Industry-Level Production and Prices in the United States and Japan
In: Commodity Prices and Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- IWAISAKO Tokuo & NAKATA Hayato, 2016. "Impacts of Oil Shocks on Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Variables: A multi-country analysis," Discussion papers 16039, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cheng-Yih Hong & Chung-Huang Huang & Jian-Fa Li, 2017. "Factor Decomposition of Responsiveness of the Domestic Price to Crude Oil Price," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(6), pages 136-140.
- Iwaisako, Tokuo & Nakata, Hayato, 2017. "Impact of exchange rate shocks on Japanese exports: Quantitative assessment using a structural VAR model," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-16.
- Herrera, Ana María & Lagalo, Latika Gupta & Wada, Tatsuma, 2015. "Asymmetries in the response of economic activity to oil price increases and decreases?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 108-133.
- Christopher Thiem, 2018.
"Oil price uncertainty and the business cycle: Accounting for the influences of global supply and demand within a VAR GARCH-in-mean framework,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(34-35), pages 3735-3751, July.
- Thiem, Christopher, 2017. "Oil price uncertainty and the business cycle: Accounting for the influences of global supply and demand within a VAR GARCH-in-mean framework," Ruhr Economic Papers 674, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- IWAISAKO Tokuo & NAKATA Hayato, 2015. "Impact of Exchange Rate Shocks on Japanese Exports: Quantitative assessment using a structural VAR model," Discussion papers 15029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- IWAISAKO Tokuo & NAKATA Hayato, 2015. "Oil Price, Exchange Rate Shock, and the Japanese Economy," Discussion papers 15028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.