Financing and Control in The Netherlands: A Historical Perspective
In: A History of Corporate Governance around the World: Family Business Groups to Professional Managers
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10275.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10275||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mike Burkart & Fausto Panunzi & Andrei Shleifer, 2002.
NBER Working Papers
8776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burkart, Mike & Panunzi, Fausto & Shleifer, Andrei, 2002. "Family Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3234, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrei Shleifer & Fausto Panunzi & Mike Burkart, 2002. "Family firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24926, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mike Burkart & Fausto Panunzi & Andrei Shleifer, 2002. "Family Firms," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1944, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Fausto Panunzi & Mike Burkart, 2002. "Family Firms," FMG Discussion Papers dp406, Financial Markets Group.
- Holmen, Martin & Hogfeldt, Peter, 2004. "A law and finance analysis of initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 324-358, July.
- Laura Casares Field & Jonathan M. Karpoff, 2002. "Takeover Defenses of IPO Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 1857-1889, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.