Downward Bias in the Most Important CPI Component: The Case of Rental Shelter, 1914-2003
In: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
0877.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:0877||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Genesove, 1999.
"The Nominal Rigidity of Apartment Rents,"
NBER Working Papers
7137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gort, M. & Greenwood, J. & Rupert, P., 1998.
"Measuring the Rate of Technological Progress in Structures,"
RCER Working Papers
457, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Michael Gort & Jeremy Greenwood & Peter Rupert, 1999. "Measuring the Rate of Technological Progress in Structures," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(1), pages 207-230, January.
- Michael Gort & Jeremy Greenwood & Peter Rupert, 1998. "Measuring the rate of technological progress in structures," Working Paper 9806, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Bajari, Patrick & Benkard, C. Lanier & Krainer, John, 2004.
"House Prices and Consumer Welfare,"
1840, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Todd Sinai & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2003.
"Owner-Occupied Housing as a Hedge Against Rent Risk,"
NBER Working Papers
9462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd Sinai & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2005. "Owner-occupied housing as a hedge against rent risk," Working Papers 05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.