Downward Bias in the Most Important CPI Component: The Case of Rental Shelter, 1914-2003
In: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd Sinai & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2005.
"Owner-Occupied Housing as a Hedge Against Rent Risk,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 763-789.
- Todd Sinai & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2003. "Owner-Occupied Housing as a Hedge Against Rent Risk," NBER Working Papers 9462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd Sinai & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2005. "Owner-occupied housing as a hedge against rent risk," Working Papers 05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Michael Gort & Jeremy Greenwood & Peter Rupert, 1999.
"Measuring the Rate of Technological Progress in Structures,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(1), pages 207-230, January.
- Gort, M. & Greenwood, J. & Rupert, P., 1998. "Measuring the Rate of Technological Progress in Structures," RCER Working Papers 457, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Michael Gort & Jeremy Greenwood & Peter Rupert, 1998. "Measuring the rate of technological progress in structures," Working Paper 9806, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- David Genesove, 2003. "The Nominal Rigidity of Apartment Rents," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 844-853, November.
- Bajari, Patrick & Benkard, C. Lanier & Krainer, John, 2005.
"House prices and consumer welfare,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 474-487, November.
- Patrick Bajari & C. Lanier Benkard & John Krainer, 2003. "House Prices and Consumer Welfare," NBER Working Papers 9783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bajari, Patrick & Benkard, C. Lanier & Krainer, John, 2004. "House Prices and Consumer Welfare," Research Papers 1840, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .