Unemployment Insurance Savings Accounts
In: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 21
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card & Raj Chetty & Andrea Weber, 2007.
"Cash-on-Hand and Competing Models of Intertemporal Behavior: New Evidence from the Labor Market,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(4), pages 1511-1560.
- David Card & Raj Chetty & Andrea Weber, 2006. "Cash-on-Hand and Competing Models of Intertemporal Behavior: New Evidence from the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 12639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Alessio J.G. & Orszag, J. Michael & Snower, Dennis J., 2008.
"Unemployment accounts and employment incentives,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 587-604, September.
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Orszag, Jonathan Michael & Snower, Dennis J., 2006. "Unemployment accounts and employment incentives," Kiel Working Papers 1274, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Orszag, Mike & Snower, Dennis J., 2006. "Unemployment Accounts and Employment Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 2105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brown, Alessio J G & Orszag, Mike & Snower, Dennis J., 2006. "Unemployment Accounts and Employment Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 5692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.