Estonians’ views on Germans’ and Russians’ negotiation behavior: the entrepreneurial perspective
In: Entrepreneurship in Estonia: policies, practices, education and research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hawley, Jana M. & Hamilton, Jean A., 1996. "Retail entrepreneurial values in a bicultural community: Cultural and economic contentions and negotiation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 639-661.
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 2003. "Organizational Culture And Effectiveness: Can American Theory Be Applied In Russia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-598, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 1998. "Organizational Culture and Effectiveness: The Case of foreign Firms in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 179, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Elke U. Weber & Christopher Hsee, 1998. "Cross-Cultural Differences in Risk Perception, but Cross-Cultural Similarities in Attitudes Towards Perceived Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(9), pages 1205-1217, September.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:fechap:28-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .