Estonians’ views on Germans’ and Russians’ negotiation behavior: the entrepreneurial perspective
In: Entrepreneurship in Estonia: policies, practices, education and research
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia) in its series University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration with number
28-10.||Handle:|| RePEc:mtk:fechap:28-10||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Narva mnt 4, 51009 Tartu|
Phone: (+372 7) 376 310
Fax: (+372 7) 376 312
Web page: http://www.mtk.ut.ee
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 1998. "Organizational Culture and Effectiveness: The Case of foreign Firms in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 179, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hawley, Jana M. & Hamilton, Jean A., 1996. "Retail entrepreneurial values in a bicultural community: Cultural and economic contentions and negotiation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 639-661.
- Elke U. Weber & Christopher Hsee, 1998. "Cross-Cultural Differences in Risk Perception, but Cross-Cultural Similarities in Attitudes Towards Perceived Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(9), pages 1205-1217, September.
- Carl F. Fey & Daniel R. Denison, 2003. "Organizational Culture And Effectiveness: Can American Theory Be Applied In Russia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-598, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:fechap:28-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.