Managing Sustainability with a Little Help from Statistical Methods?
The aim of our paper is to represent the intermediate research results of the case study of the Ydria Motors company which produces products for household appliances. The company focuses on prototypes of new products and manufacturing machines. In the Slovenian regional area the company is an important member and co-founder of the supply cluster. Knowledge and development will provide the needed supplier base cluster, which will become an important factor in the supply chain for the companies of household appliances in the EU and beyond. Within our survey we examine closely the development of management models for the people, products, and society.
|This chapter was published in: Aleksander Janes , , pages 1343-1356, 2011.|
|This item is provided by University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper in its series MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers] with number 1343-1356.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cankarjeva 5, SI-6104 Koper, PO BOX 345|
Phone: 05 610 20 00
Fax: 05 610 20 15
Web page: http://www.fm-kp.si/zalozba/ISBN/978-961-266-113-7.htm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2002.
"This is what the leading indicators lead,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 61-80.
- N. Lesca, 2011. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640604, HAL.
- Sven Modell, 2009. "Bundling management control innovations: A field study of organisational experimenting with total quality management and the balanced scorecard," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 59-90, January.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Margarita Katsimi & Nikitas Pittis, 2002. "Causality Links between Consumer and Producer Prices: Some Empirical Evidence," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 703-711, January.
- Smith, Patricia K, 1993. " Welfare as a Cause of Poverty: A Time Series Analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 157-70, February.
- repec:sen:rebelj:v:lvi:y:2011:i:4:p:378-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- H. Dewachter & R. Houssa & P.R. Kaltwasser, 2011. "Introduction," Review of Business and Economic Literature, Intersentia, vol. 56(4), pages 378-382, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:micp11:1343-1356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.