Causality Links between Consumer and Producer Prices: Some Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Tahir, Mohammad Iqbal, 2012.
"Does CPI Granger-cause WPI? New extensions from frequency domain approach in Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1592-1597.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Kumar, A.T.K. & Mohammad, Iqbal Tahir, 2012. "Does CPI Granger-Cause WPI? New Extensions from Frequency Domain Approach in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 38816, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 May 2012.
- repec:ief:revaec:v:27:y:2017:i:93:p:5-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Muhammad Shahbaz, 2013.
"Modelling the Relationship between Whole Sale Price and Consumer Price Indices: Cointegration and Causality Analysis for India,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 14(3), pages 397-411, September.
- Tiwari, Aviral & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2010. "Modelling the Relationship between Whole Sale Price and Consumer Price Indices: Cointegration and Causality Analysis for India," MPRA Paper 27333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gómez Aguirre Mario & Lenin Navarro Chávez José César, 2014. "Relación de causalidad entre el índice de precios del productor y el índice de precios del consumidor incorporando cambios estructurales. El caso de México," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 59(2), pages 179-196, abril-jun.
- Clotilde Pfingstag & Vincent Grossmann-Wirth, 2010. "Ni déflation, ni spirale inflationniste aux États-Unis : l’apport d’une modélisation par secteurs de l’inflation sous-jacente," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 195(4), pages 187-195.
- Robert Lehmann & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2017. "Die Inflation kommt zurück! Immer mehr Firmen in Deutschland wollen ihre Preise anheben," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 70(05), pages 16-21, March.
- Aleksander Janes, 2011. "Managing Sustainability with a Little Help from Statistical Methods?," MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Niclas Andrén & Lars Oxelheim, 2011. "Exchange rate regime shift and price patterns," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 153-178, April.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar, 2012. "An empirical investigation of causality between producers' price and consumers' price indices in Australia in frequency domain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1571-1578.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Mutascu, Mihai & Andries, Alin Marius, 2013. "Decomposing time-frequency relationship between producer price and consumer price indices in Romania through wavelet analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 151-159.
- Ülke, Volkan & Ergun, Ugur, 2013. "The Relationship between Consumer Price and Producer Price Indices in Turkey," MPRA Paper 59437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Suresh K.G., & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014.
"Causality between consumer price and producer price: Evidence from Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 432-440.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Suresh K.G. & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Causality between consumer price and producer price: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2014-292, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Devanthran, Haritharan, 2009. "Interdependence of SAARC-7 countries: an empirical study of business cycles," MPRA Paper 32798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:68:3:y:2002:p:703-711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .