Bundling management control innovations: A field study of organisational experimenting with total quality management and the balanced scorecard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Carter & Stewart Clegg & Martin Kornberger, 2010. "Re-framing strategy: power, politics and accounting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(5), pages 573-594, June.
- Alan McKinlay & Chris Carter & Eric Pezet & Stewart Clegg, 2010. "Using Foucault to make strategy," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(8), pages 1012-1031, October.
- Aleksander Janes, 2011. "Managing Sustainability with a Little Help from Statistical Methods?," MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Madsen, Dag Øivind & Stenheim, Tonny, 2014.
"Balansert målstyring: En kort oversikt over forskningslitteraturen
[The Balanced Scorecard: A brief overview of the research literature]," MPRA Paper 65991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nirmala Nath & Umesh Sharma, 2014. "Performance Management Systems in the Public Housing Sector: Dissemination to Diffusion," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 24(1), pages 2-20, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBalanced scorecard; Fashion industry; Management accounting; Total quality management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:aaajpp:v:22:y:2009:i:1:p:59-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.