Balansert målstyring: En kort oversikt over forskningslitteraturen
[The Balanced Scorecard: A brief overview of the research literature]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabien De Geuser & Stella Mooraj & Daniel Oyon, 2009. "Does the Balanced Scorecard Add Value? Empirical Evidence on its Effect on Performance," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 93-122.
- Véronique Malleret & Annick Bourguignon & Hanne Norreklit, 2004. "The American balanced scorecard versus the French tableau de bord : the ideological dimension," Post-Print hal-00486648, HAL.
- Sven Modell, 2009. "Bundling management control innovations: A field study of organisational experimenting with total quality management and the balanced scorecard," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 59-90, January.
- Dag Madsen & Kåre Slåtten, 2013. "The Role of the Management Fashion Arena in the Cross-National Diffusion of Management Concepts: The Case of the Balanced Scorecard in the Scandinavian Countries," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-33, August.
- Paul Andon & Jane Baxter & Habib Mahama, 2005. "The Balanced Scorecard: Slogans, Seduction, and State of Play," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(35), pages 29-38, March.
- Kald, Magnus & Nilsson, Fredrik, 2000. "Performance measurement at Nordic companies," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 113-127, February.
- Lorenzo Lucianetti, 2010. "The impact of the strategy maps on balanced scorecard performance," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 21-36.
- Wong-On-Wing, Bernard & Guo, Lan & Li, Wei & Yang, Dan, 2007. "Reducing conflict in balanced scorecard evaluations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(4-5), pages 363-377.
- Steen Nielsen & Rene Sorensen, 2004. "Motives, diffusion and utilisation of the balanced scorecard in Denmark," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 103-124.
- Lucia Clara Banchieri & Fernando Campa Planas & Maria Victoria Sanchez Rebull, 2011. "What has been said, and what remains to be said, about the balanced scorecard?," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 155-192.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsBalanced Scorecard; management concept; performance measurement; strategy implementation; research;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .