Does the Balanced Scorecard Add Value? Empirical Evidence on its Effect on Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Research concept updated
by Timur_PhD in Business performance management research for high performance organizations on 2010-05-17 20:04:10
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fan:macoma:v:html10.3280/maco2017-002006 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:82-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- LIN, Zhijun & YU, Zengbiao & ZHANG, Liqun, 2014. "Performance outcomes of balanced scorecard application in hospital administration in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-15.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:9:y:2017:i:2:id:229 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:32-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grafton, Jennifer & Lillis, Anne M. & Widener, Sally K., 2010. "The role of performance measurement and evaluation in building organizational capabilities and performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 689-706, October.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:2a:p:496-506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madsen, Dag Øivind & Stenheim, Tonny, 2014.
"Balansert målstyring: En kort oversikt over forskningslitteraturen
[The Balanced Scorecard: A brief overview of the research literature]," MPRA Paper 65991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Strohhecker, Jürgen, 2017. "Strategy map concepts in a balanced scorecard cockpit improve performanceAuthor-Name: Hu, Bo," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 664-676.
- Valenzuela, Lionel & Maturana, Sergio, 2016. "Designing a three-dimensional performance measurement system (SMD3D) for the wine industry: A Chilean example," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 112-121.
- Erik G. Hansen & Stefan Schaltegger, 2016. "The Sustainability Balanced Scorecard: A Systematic Review of Architectures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 193-221, January.
- Jürgen Strohhecker, 2016.
"Factors influencing strategy implementation decisions: an evaluation of a balanced scorecard cockpit, intelligence, and knowledge,"
Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 89-119, February.
- Jürgen Strohhecker, 2016. "Factors influencing strategy implementation decisions: an evaluation of a balanced scorecard cockpit, intelligence, and knowledge," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 89-119, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:18:y:2009:i:1:p:93-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.