A stimulus for affirmative action? The impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act on women and minority workers in construction
In: Capitalism on Trial
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J & Payner, Brook S, 1989.
"Determining the Impact of Federal Antidiscrimination Policy on the Economic Status of Blacks: A Study of South Carolina,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 138-177, March.
- James J. Heckman & Brook S. Payner, 1989. "Determining the Impact of Federal Antidiscrimination Policy on the Economic Status of Blacks: A Study of South Carolina," NBER Working Papers 2854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard, Jonathan S, 1984.
"Employment and Occupational Advance under Affirmative Action,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 377-385, August.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1984. "Employment and Occupational Advance Under Affirmative Action," NBER Working Papers 1270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodgers, William M, III & Spriggs, William E, 1996. "The Effect of Federal Contractor Status on Racial Differences in Establishment-Level Employment Shares: 1979-1992," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 290-293, May.
- Robert Pollin & James Heintz & Heidi Garrett-Peltier, 2009. "How Infrastructure Investments Support the U.S. Economy," Published Studies peri_infrastructure_inves, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Andrea H. Beller, 1982. "Occupational Segregation by Sex: Determinants and Changes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(3), pages 371-392.
- Leonard, Jonathan S, 1984. "The Impact of Affirmative Action on Employment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(4), pages 439-463, October.
- Leonard, Jonathan S, 1990. "The Impact of Affirmative Action Regulation and Equal Employment Law on Black Employment," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 47-63, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mundaca, Luis & Luth Richter, Jessika, 2015. "Assessing ‘green energy economy’ stimulus packages: Evidence from the U.S. programs targeting renewable energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1174-1186.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14843_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.