How Infrastructure Investments Support the U.S. Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schreiner, Lena & Madlener, Reinhard, 2022.
"Investing in power grid infrastructure as a flexibility option: A DSGE assessment for Germany,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C).
- Schreiner, Lena & Madlener, Reinhard, 2019. "Investing in power grid infrastructure as a flexibility option: A DSGE assessment for Germany," FCN Working Papers 11/2019, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised 01 Apr 2020.
- Panova, Yulia & Hilmola, Olli-Pekka, 2015. "Justification and evaluation of dry port investments in Russia," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 61-70.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Estache, Antonio & Foucart, Renaud & Garsous, Grégoire & Yepes, Tito, 2013.
"Job Creation through Infrastructure Investment in the Middle East and North Africa,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 209-222.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Estache, Antonio & Foucart, Renaud & Garsous, Gregoire & Yepes, Tito, 2012. "Job creation through infrastructure investment in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6164, The World Bank.
- Farhadi, Minoo, 2015. "Transport infrastructure and long-run economic growth in OECD countries," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 73-90.
- Jeffrey Thompson, 2010. "Prioritizing Approaches to Economic Development in New England: Skills, Infrastructure, and Tax Incentives," Published Studies priorities_september7_per, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jeannette Wicks-Lim, 2013. "A stimulus for affirmative action? The impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act on women and minority workers in construction," Chapters, in: Jeannette Wicks-Lim & Robert Pollin (ed.), Capitalism on Trial, chapter 16, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Md. Anwar Hossain & Crispin H. V. Cooper, 2021. "Spatial network analysis as a tool for measuring change in accessibility over time: Limits of transport investment as a driver for UK regional development," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 2124-2148, December.
- Laura Tuck & Jordan Schwartz & Luis Andres, 2009. "Crisis in LAC : Infrastructure Investment and the Potential for Employment Generation," World Bank Publications - Reports 10986, The World Bank Group.
- Robert Pollin, 2011. "U.S. Government Deficits and Debt Amid the Great Recession: What the Evidence Shows," Working Papers wp263, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PKE-2009-11-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:perips:peri_infrastructure_investments. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Judy Fogg The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Judy Fogg to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.