Employment and Occupational Advance under Affirmative Action
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1984. "Employment and Occupational Advance Under Affirmative Action," NBER Working Papers 1270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 1976. "Does the Contract Compliance Program Work? An Analysis of Chicago Data," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 29(4), pages 544-564, July.
- Orley Ashenfelter & James J. Heckman, 1974.
"Measuring the Effect of an Anti-Discrimination Program,"
NBER Working Papers
0050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & James Heckman, 1974. "Measuring the Effect of an Antidiscrimination Program," Working Papers 432, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Richard Butler & James J. Heckman, 1977. "The Government's Impact on the Labor Market Status of Black Americans: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 0183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferreira, José Luis, 1996. "Solidaridad social y responsabilidad individual. Segunda parte: La economía de la discriminación y el II Plan de Igualdad de Oportunidades para las Mujeres," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 3376, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- H. J. Holzer, "undated". "Employer hiring decisions and antidiscrimination policy," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1085-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr. & Devah Pager & Jörg L. Spenkuch, 2013.
"Racial Disparities in Job Finding and Offered Wages,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 633-689.
- Fryer, Roland G. & Pager, Devah & Spenkuch, Jörg L., 2011. "Racial Disparities in Job Finding and Offered Wages," MPRA Paper 33607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr & Devah Pager & Jörg L. Spenkuch, 2011. "Racial Disparities in Job Finding and Offered Wages," NBER Working Papers 17462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borjas, George J & Bronars, Stephen G, 1989. "Consumer Discrimination and Self-employment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 581-605, June.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimuller, Josef, 1997. "Unequal Assignment and Unequal Promotion in Job Ladders," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 43-71, January.
- Neil Garston & Tom Larson & Madhu S. Mohanty, 2006. "A Voucher Supplement To Existing Anti-Discrimination Programs In The Job Market," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 331-354, Spring.
- Fidan Ana Kurtulus & Donald Tomaskovic-Devey, 2011. "Do Women Top Managers Help Women Advance? A Panel Study Using EEO-1 Records," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-14, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Jeannette Wicks-Lim, 2013. "A stimulus for affirmative action? The impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act on women and minority workers in construction," Chapters,in: Capitalism on Trial, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- William J. Collins, 2000. "The Political Economy of Race, 1940-1964: The Adoption of State-Level Fair Employment Legislation," NBER Historical Working Papers 0128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Callan & Anne Wren, 1992. "An Economy-Wide Investigation of Sex Differences in Wage Rates," Papers WP034, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rutherglen G., 1994. "Protecting aliens, immigrants, and ethnic minorities from discrimination in employment : the experience in the United States," ILO Working Papers 992987133402676, International Labour Organization.
- Kurtulus, Fidan Ana & Tomaskovic-Devey, Donald, 2012. "Do Women Top Managers Help Women Advance? A Panel Study Using EEO-1 Records," IZA Discussion Papers 6444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mary King & Todd Easton, 2000. "Should black women and men live in the same place? An intermetropolitan assessment of relative labor market success," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 9-34, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:66:y:1984:i:3:p:377-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.