Should black women and men live in the same place? An intermetropolitan assessment of relative labor market success
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12114|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deborah Anderson & David Shapiro, 1996. "Racial Differences in Access to High-Paying Jobs and the Wage Gap between Black and White Women," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(2), pages 273-286, January.
- Bruce Chelimsky Fallick, 1993. "The hiring of new labor by expanding industries," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 139, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Leonard, Jonathan S, 1984.
"Employment and Occupational Advance under Affirmative Action,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 377-385, August.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1984. "Employment and Occupational Advance Under Affirmative Action," NBER Working Papers 1270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fallick, Bruce Chelimsky, 1996. "The hiring of new labor by expanding industries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 25-42, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:27:y:2000:i:3:p:9-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.