Limited dependent variables
In: Handbook of Econometrics
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Econometrics with number
3-27.||Handle:|| RePEc:eee:ecochp:3-27||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description|
- Evans, Mary F. & Vossler, Christian A. & Flores, Nicholas E., 2009. "Hybrid allocation mechanisms for publicly provided goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 311-325, February.
- Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão & Araújo, Carlos Hamilton Vasconcelos, 2002. "Foreign funding to an emerging market: the Monetary Premium Theory and the Brazilian Case, 1991 - 1998," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 459, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Gebauer, Rolf H., 1988. "Non-Farm Labor Supply: Theory And Estimation," Staff Papers 13751, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Estrella, Arturo, 1998.
"A New Measure of Fit for Equations with Dichotomous Dependent Variables,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 198-205, April.
- Arturo Estrella, 1997. "A new measure of fit for equations with dichotomous dependent variables," Research Paper 9716, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Seifert-Vogt, Hans G., 1988. "Die ökonometrische Spezifikation eines sequentiellen Modells der Rückkehrentscheidungen ausländischer Arbeiter aus dem Gastland in ihr Heimatland," Discussion Papers, Series II 57, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Marcelo Fernandes & Marco Aurélio Dos Santos Rocha, 0. "Are price limits on futures markets that cool? Evidence from the Brazilian Mercantile and Futures Exchange," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 5(2), pages 219-242.
- Marcelo Fernandes & Marco Aurélio dos Santos Rocha, 2006. "Are Price Limits on Futures Markets That Cool? Evidence from the Brazilian Mercantile and Futures Exchange," Working Papers 579, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Rocha, Marco Aurélio dos Santos, 2006. "Are price limits on futures markets that cool?: evidence from the Brazilian Mercantile and Futures Exchange," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 630, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Uri, Noel D., 1998. "Conservation tillage and the use of energy and other inputs in US agriculture," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 389-410, September.
- David McKenzie, 2001. "An Econometric analysis of IBRD creditworthiness," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 427-448.
- McKenzie, David, 2002. "An econometric analysis of IBRD creditworthiness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2822, The World Bank.
- Ballesteros, Juan Acosta & Rico, Aurelia Modrego, 2001. "Public financing of cooperative R&D projects in Spain: the Concerted Projects under the National R&D Plan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 625-641, April.
- Stéphane Luchini & Christel Protière & Jean-Paul Moatti, 2003. "Eliciting several willingness to pay in a single contingent valuation survey: application to health care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 51-64.
- Otavio De Medeiros & Carmem Tiberio, 2005. "Factors Influencing Brazilian Firms in their Decision to List on Foreign Stock Exchanges," Finance 0503017, EconWPA.
- Uri, Noel D. & Konyar, Kazim, 1996. "Conservation tillage and the use of energy and other inputs in US Agriculture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 75-102, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecochp:3-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed