Limited dependent variables
In: Handbook of Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Mary F. & Vossler, Christian A. & Flores, Nicholas E., 2009. "Hybrid allocation mechanisms for publicly provided goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 311-325, February.
- Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão & Araújo, Carlos Hamilton Vasconcelos, 2002. "Foreign funding to an emerging market: the Monetary Premium Theory and the Brazilian Case, 1991 - 1998," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 459, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Gebauer, Rolf H., 1988. "Non-Farm Labor Supply: Theory And Estimation," Staff Papers 13751, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Estrella, Arturo, 1998.
"A New Measure of Fit for Equations with Dichotomous Dependent Variables,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 198-205, April.
- Arturo Estrella, 1997. "A new measure of fit for equations with dichotomous dependent variables," Research Paper 9716, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Seifert-Vogt, Hans G., 1988. "Die ökonometrische Spezifikation eines sequentiellen Modells der Rückkehrentscheidungen ausländischer Arbeiter aus dem Gastland in ihr Heimatland," Discussion Papers, Series II 57, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Marcelo Fernandes & Marco Aurélio Dos Santos Rocha, 0.
"Are price limits on futures markets that cool? Evidence from the Brazilian Mercantile and Futures Exchange,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 5(2), pages 219-242.
- Marcelo Fernandes & Marco Aurélio dos Santos Rocha, 2006. "Are Price Limits on Futures Markets That Cool? Evidence from the Brazilian Mercantile and Futures Exchange," Working Papers 579, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Rocha, Marco Aurélio dos Santos, 2006. "Are price limits on futures markets that cool?: evidence from the Brazilian Mercantile and Futures Exchange," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 630, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Uri, Noel D., 1998. "Conservation tillage and the use of energy and other inputs in US agriculture," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 389-410, September.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:97-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- David McKenzie, 2001. "An Econometric analysis of IBRD creditworthiness," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 427-448.
- Ballesteros, Juan Acosta & Rico, Aurelia Modrego, 2001. "Public financing of cooperative R&D projects in Spain: the Concerted Projects under the National R&D Plan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 625-641, April.
- Stéphane Luchini & Christel Protière & Jean-Paul Moatti, 2003. "Eliciting several willingness to pay in a single contingent valuation survey: application to health care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 51-64.
- Otavio De Medeiros & Carmem Tiberio, 2005. "Factors Influencing Brazilian Firms in their Decision to List on Foreign Stock Exchanges," Finance 0503017, EconWPA.
- Uri, Noel D. & Konyar, Kazim, 1996. "Conservation tillage and the use of energy and other inputs in US Agriculture," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 75-102, June.
More about this item
- C39 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecochp:3-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.