Banks international asset portfolios: optimality, linkages and resilience
In: Statistical implications of the new financial landscape
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Joseph & Stephan Joseph & Guanrong Chen, 2013. "Cross-border Portfolio Investment Networks and Indicators for Financial Crises," Papers 1306.0215, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Claudia M. Buch & John C. Driscoll & Charlotte Ostergaard, 2010.
"Cross-Border Diversification in Bank Asset Portfolios,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 79-108, March.
- Claudia M. Buch & John C. Driscoll & Charlotte Ostergaard, 2004. "Cross-Border Diversification in Bank Asset Portfolios," Working Paper 2004/11, Norges Bank.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Driscoll, John C. & Ostergaard, Charlotte, 2005. "Cross-border diversification in bank asset portfolios," Working Paper Series 429, European Central Bank.
- Claudia M. Buch & John C. Driscoll & Charlotte Ostergaard, 2004. "Cross-border diversification in bank asset portfolios," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bremus, Franziska & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2015.
"Drivers of structural change in cross-border banking since the global financial crisis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 32-59.
- Bremus, Franziska & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2014. "Drivers of Structural Change in Cross-Border Banking Since the Global Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10296, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franziska Bremus & Marcel Fratzscher, 2014. "Drivers of Structural Change in Cross-Border Banking since the Global Financial Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1411, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hills, Robert & Hoggarth, Glenn, 2013. "Cross-border bank credit and global financial stability," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 53(2), pages 126-136.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisifc:43-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.