Inflation expectations and dollarisation in Peru
In: Inflation mechanisms, expectations and monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nimark, Kristoffer, 2008. "Dynamic pricing and imperfect common knowledge," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 365-382, March.
- Pérez, Fernando & Vega, Marco, 2015. "Asymmetric exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from Peru," Working Papers 2015-011, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Dubravko Mihaljek & Marc Klau, 2001. "A note on the pass-through from exchange rate and foreign price changes to inflation in selected emerging market economies," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries, volume 8, pages 69-81, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sims, Christopher A., 2003. "Implications of rational inattention," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 665-690, April.
- Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2002. "Social Value of Public Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1521-1534, December.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2006. "Social Value of Public Information: Comment: Morris and Shin (2002) Is Actually Pro-Transparency, Not Con," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 448-452, March.
- Maertens Odria, Luís Ricardo & Castillo, Paul & Rodriguez, Gabriel, 2012.
"Does the exchange rate pass-through into prices change when inflation targeting is adopted? The Peruvian case study between 1994 and 2007,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1154-1166.
- Paul Castillo & Luis Maertens Odria & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2011. "Does The Exchange Rate Pass-Through Into Prices Change When Inflation Targeting Is Adopted? The Peruvian Case Study Between 1994 And 2007," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2011-314, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Townsend, Robert M, 1983. "Forecasting the Forecasts of Others," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 546-588, August.
- Armas, Adrián & Vallejos , Lucy & Vega, Marco, 2011. "Indicadores tendenciales de inflación y su relevancia como variables indicativas de política monetaria," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 20, pages 27-56.
- Renzo Rossini & Marco Vega, 2008.
"The monetary policy transmission mechanism under financial dollarisation: the case of Peru 1996-2006,"
BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 395-412,
Bank for International Settlements.
- Renzo Rossini & Marco Vega, 2007. "The monetary policy transmission mechanism under financial dollarization: the case of Peru 1996-2006," Working Papers 2007-017, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Zenon Quispe Misaico, 2001. "Transmission mechanisms of monetary policy in an economy with partial dollarisation: the case of Peru," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries, volume 8, pages 210-231, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Contreras & Zenón Quispe & Fernando Regalado, 2017. "Real dollarization and monetary policy in Peru," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, volume 43, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:89-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.