Financial stability implications of local currency bond markets: an overview of the risks
In: New financing trends in Latin America: a bumpy road towards stability
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
36-05.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:36-05||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoyt Bleakley & Kevin Cowan, 2008.
"Corporate Dollar Debt and Depreciations: Much Ado About Nothing?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 612-626, November.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Kevin Cowan, 2005. "Corporate Dollar Debt and Depreciations: Much Ado about Nothing?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6693, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Kevin Cowan, 2002. "Corporate dollar debt and depreciations: much ado about nothing?," Working Papers 02-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Kevin Cowan, 2005. "Corporate Dollar Debt and Depreciations: Much Ado About Nothing?," Research Department Publications 4411, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Luis Óscar Herrera & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2004.
"Dedollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: The Chilean Experience,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
261, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Oscar Herrera & Rodrigo Valdes, 2005. "De-dollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: the Chilean Experience," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 281-312.
- R. Valdes & L.O. Herrera, 2004. "Dedollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: the Chilean experience," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 183, Econometric Society.
- Michela Scatigna & Camilo E Tovar, 2007. "Securitisation in Latin America," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Devriese, Johan & Mitchell, Janet, 2005.
"Liquidity Risk in Securities Settlement,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Camilo E Tovar, 2007. "Banks and the changing nature of risks in Latin America and the Caribbean," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Evolving banking systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: challenges and implications for monetary policy and financial stability, volume 33, pages 17-32 Bank for International Settlements.
- Devriese, Johan & Mitchell, Janet, 2006. "Liquidity risk in securities settlement," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1807-1834, June.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2007. "Financial stability and local currency bond markets," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 28, December.
- Ramon Moreno, 2006. "The changing nature of risks facing banks," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 67-98 Bank for International Settlements.
- Juan Manuel Lima & Johannes Wiegand & Enrique Montes & Carlos Varela, 2006. "Sectoral Balance Sheet Mismatches and Macroeconomic Vulnerabilities in Colombia, 1996-2003," IMF Working Papers 06/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Morris Goldstein & Philip Turner, 2004. "Controlling Currency Mismatches in Emerging Markets," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 373.
- Martinez, Lorenza & Werner, Alejandro, 2002. "The exchange rate regime and the currency composition of corporate debt: the Mexican experience," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 315-334, December.
- Papademos, L D., 2007. "Monitoring hedge funds: a fi nancial stability perspective," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 10, pages 113-125, April.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes & Jorge Desormeaux & Claudio González, 2002. "Capital markets in Chile: from financial repression to financial deepening," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The development of bond markets in emerging economies, volume 11, pages 86-102 Bank for International Settlements.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:36-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.