Financial stability implications of local currency bond markets: an overview of the risks
In: New financing trends in Latin America: a bumpy road towards stability
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
36-05.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:36-05||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luis Oscar Herrera & Rodrigo Valdes, 2005.
"De-dollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: the Chilean Experience,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 281-312.
- Luis Óscar Herrera & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2004. "Dedollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: The Chilean Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 261, Central Bank of Chile.
- R. Valdes & L.O. Herrera, 2004. "Dedollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: the Chilean experience," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 183, Econometric Society.
- Devriese, Johan & Mitchell, Janet, 2005. "Liquidity Risk in Securities Settlement," CEPR Discussion Papers 5123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johan Devriese & Janet Mitchell, 2005. "Liquidity risk in securities settlement," Working Paper Research 72, National Bank of Belgium.
- Papademos, L D., 2007. "Monitoring hedge funds: a fi nancial stability perspective," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 10, pages 113-125, April.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Kevin Cowan, 2008. "Corporate Dollar Debt and Depreciations: Much Ado About Nothing?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 612-626, November.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Kevin Cowan, 2002. "Corporate dollar debt and depreciations: much ado about nothing?," Working Papers 02-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Kevin Cowan, 2005. "Corporate Dollar Debt and Depreciations: Much Ado About Nothing?," Research Department Publications 4411, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes & Jorge Desormeaux & Claudio González, 2002. "Capital markets in Chile: from financial repression to financial deepening," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The development of bond markets in emerging economies, volume 11, pages 86-102 Bank for International Settlements.
- Camilo E Tovar, 2007. "Banks and the changing nature of risks in Latin America and the Caribbean," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Evolving banking systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: challenges and implications for monetary policy and financial stability, volume 33, pages 17-32 Bank for International Settlements.
- Devriese, Johan & Mitchell, Janet, 2006. "Liquidity risk in securities settlement," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1807-1834, June.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2007. "Financial stability and local currency bond markets," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 28.
- Juan Manuel Lima & Johannes Wiegand & Enrique Montes & Carlos Varela, 2006. "Sectoral Balance Sheet Mismatches and Macroeconomic Vulnerabilities in Colombia, 1996-2003," IMF Working Papers 06/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Morris Goldstein & Philip Turner, 2004. "Controlling Currency Mismatches in Emerging Markets," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 373, November.
- Michela Scatigna & Camilo E Tovar, 2007. "Securitisation in Latin America," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Martinez, Lorenza & Werner, Alejandro, 2002. "The exchange rate regime and the currency composition of corporate debt: the Mexican experience," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 315-334, December.
- Ramon Moreno, 2006. "The changing nature of risks facing banks," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 67-98 Bank for International Settlements. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:36-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.