Dedollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: the Chilean experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luis Oscar Herrera & Rodrigo Valdes, 2005. "De-dollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: the Chilean Experience," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 281-312.
- Luis Óscar Herrera & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2004. "Dedollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: The Chilean Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 261, Central Bank of Chile.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Andrés Fontaine, 1991. "La Administración de la Política Monetaria en Chile, 1985-89," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 28(83), pages 109-130.
- Eyzaguirre, Nicolás & Larrañaga, Osvaldo, 1991. "Macroeconomía de las operaciones cuasifiscales en Chile," Series Históricas 21, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Cowan & José De Gregorio, 2007.
"International Borrowing, Capital Controls, and the Exchange Rate: Lessons from Chile,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 241-296
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Cowan & Jose De Gregorio, 2005. "International Borrowing, Capital Controls and the Exchange Rate: Lessons from Chile," NBER Working Papers 11382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Cowan & Jose De Gregorio, 2005. "International Borrowing, Capital Controls and the Exchange Rate: Lessons from Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 322, Central Bank of Chile.
- Roberto Alvarez & Jose De Gregorio, 2014. "Understanding Differences in Growth Performance in Latin America and Developing Countries between the Asian and Global Financial Crises," Working Paper Series WP14-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Serge Jeanneau & Camilo E Tovar, 2008. "Financial stability implications of local currency bond markets: an overview of the risks," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), New financing trends in Latin America: a bumpy road towards stability, volume 36, pages 65-87 Bank for International Settlements.
- Alberto Naudon & Joaquín Vial, 2016. "The evolution of inflation in Chile since 2000," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Inflation mechanisms, expectations and monetary policy, volume 89, pages 93-116 Bank for International Settlements.
- Nombulelo Braiton, 2011. "Dollarization in Cambodia; Causes and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 11/49, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDollarization; indexation; UF.;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:latm04:183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .