La Administración de la Política Monetaria en Chile, 1985-89
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert E., 1988. "Money demand in the United States: A quantitative review," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 137-167, January.
- King, Robert G., 1988. "Money demand in the United States: A quantitative review," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 169-172, January.
- Goodhart, Charles, 1989. "The Conduct of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 293-346, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vittorio Corbo, 2002. "Monetary Policy in Latin America in the 90s," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series (ed.), Monetary Policy: Rules and Transmission Mechanisms, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 6, pages 117-166 Central Bank of Chile.
- Vittorio Corbo & José Tessada, 2002.
"Growth and Adjustment in Chile: A Look at the 1990s,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Norman Loayza & Raimundo Soto & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Editor) (ed.), Economic Growth: Sources, Trends, and Cycles, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 14, pages 465-522
Central Bank of Chile.
- Vittorio Corbo & José A. Tessada, 2003. "Growth and Adjustment in Chile: a Look at the 1990s," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 204, Central Bank of Chile.
- Luis Oscar Herrera & Rodrigo Valdes, 2005.
"De-dollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: the Chilean Experience,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 281-312.
- Luis Óscar Herrera & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2004. "Dedollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: The Chilean Experience," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 261, Central Bank of Chile.
- R. Valdes & L.O. Herrera, 2004. "Dedollarization, Indexation and Nominalization: the Chilean experience," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 183, Econometric Society.
- Arend, Mario, 2005.
"Efectos de una nueva medida de shock monetario bajo el esquema de metas de inflación en Chile
[Effects of a New Measure of Monetary Shock Under Inflation Targeting in Chile]," MPRA Paper 27156, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard J Laurens & Jaime Cardoso, 1998. "Managing Capital Flows; Lessons From the Experience of Chile," IMF Working Papers 98/168, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:28:y:1991:i:83:p:109-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .