|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
National Research University Higher School of EconomicsMoscow, Russia
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:hsecoru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Prashant Loyalka & Andrey Zakharov, 2014. "Does shadow education help students prepare for college?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 15/EDU/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andrey Zakharov & Martin Carnoy & Prashant Loyalka, 2013. "Which teaching practices improve student performance on high-stakes exams? Evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 13/EDU/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Zakharov, Andrey & Carnoy, Martin, 2015. "Are teachers accurate in predicting their students’ performance on high stakes’ exams? The case of Russia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-11.
- Andrey Zakharov & Isak Froumin & Yaroslav Kuzminov, 2011. "Russian school: an alternative to modernization from above," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 5-53.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Prashant Loyalka & Andrey Zakharov, 2014.
"Does shadow education help students prepare for college?,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 15/EDU/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Prakhov, Ilya, 2015. "The dynamics of investment in pre-entry coaching and the returns from private tutoring among university applicants in Russia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 37(1), pages 107-124.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (2) 2013-11-14 2014-02-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (2) 2013-11-14 2014-02-02. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (2) 2013-11-14 2014-02-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2013-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2013-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2013-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2013-11-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrey Zakharov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.