Report NEP-TRA-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2012. "Migration, Remittances and Rural Employment Patterns: Evidence from China," Post-Print halshs-00744438, HAL.
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & Cécile Batisse & Mary-Françoise Renard, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?," Working Papers halshs-00878888, HAL.
- Massimo Filippini & Lin Zhang, 2013. "Measurement of the “Underlying energy efficiency” in Chinese provinces," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/183, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Dong He & Honglin Wang, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Bank Lending in China - Evidence from Loan-Level Data," Working Papers 162013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Anna Sokolova, 2013. "The integrated approach for Foresight evaluation: the Russian case," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Raúl Velasco Fernández & Jesus Ramos-Martin & Mario Giampietro, 2013. "The energy metabolism of China and India between 1971-2010: studying the bifurcation," UHE Working papers 2013_02, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Andrey Zakharov & Martin Carnoy & Prashant Loyalka, 2013. "Which teaching practices improve student performance on high-stakes exams? Evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 13/EDU/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina & Krzysztof Makarski & Grzegorz Wesolowski, 2013. "Would it have paid to be in the eurozone?," Working Papers 70, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Valentina Poliakova, 2013. "The social legitimation of biomedical Technologies in Russia: communication challenges for science and society," HSE Working papers WP BRP 21/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kozmenko, Serhiy & Savchenko, Taras, 2013. "Development of an explicit rule of monetary policy for the economy of Ukraine," MPRA Paper 50793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mina Kim & Deokwoo Nam & Jian Wang & Jason Wu, 2013. "International Trade Price Stickiness and Exchange Rate and Pass-Through in Micro Data: A Case Study on US-China Trade," Working Papers 202013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Choi, Moon Jung & Gutierrez, Eva & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2013. "Dissecting foreign bank lending behavior during the 2008-2009 crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6674, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:11edu2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Neda Trifković, 2013. "Governance Strategies and Welfare Effects: Vertical Integration and Contracts in the Catfish Sector in Vietnam," IFRO Working Paper 2013/20, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Andrey Ampilogov & Ilya Prakhov & Maria Yudkevich, 2013. "One or Many? Using the New Opportunities of the Unified State Exam in Russian University Admissions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/EDU/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Juri Plusnin & Jaroslav Slobodskoy-Plusnin, 2013. "Local government and small business:mismatch of expectations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.