One or Many? Using the New Opportunities of the Unified State Exam in Russian University Admissions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ilya Prakhov & Maria Yudkevich, 2012. "University Admission In Russia: Do the Wealthier Benefit from Standardized Exams?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/EDU/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Prakhov, Ilya, 2012. "The unified state examination and the determinants of academic achievement: Does investment in pre-entry coaching matter?," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 27(3), pages 86-108.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilya Prakhov, 2014. "The Barriers Of Access To Elite Higher Education In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 19/EDU/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; university admission; application strategy;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-14 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EDU-2013-11-14 (Education)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:12edu2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .