Report NEP-EDU-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrey Zakharov & Martin Carnoy & Prashant Loyalka, 2013. "Which teaching practices improve student performance on high-stakes exams? Evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 13/EDU/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Harmon, Colm & O'Sullivan, Vincent & Walker, Ian, 2013. "The Impact of Parental Income and Education on the Schooling of Children," Papers WP468, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Andrey Ampilogov & Ilya Prakhov & Maria Yudkevich, 2013. "One or Many? Using the New Opportunities of the Unified State Exam in Russian University Admissions," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/EDU/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vera Titkova & Valeria Ivaniushina & Daniel Alexandrov, 2013. "Sociometric popularity in a school context," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/EDU/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kévin André, 2013. "Applying the Capability Approach to the French Education System: An Assessment of the "Pourquoi pas moi ?" Programme," Post-Print hal-00880246, HAL.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:11edu2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mehmet Alper Dinçer & Neeraj Kaushal & Michael Grossman, 2013. "Women's Education: Harbinger of Another Spring? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Turkey," NBER Working Papers 19597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marion Davin, 2013. "Public Education Spending, Sectoral Taxation and Growth," Working Papers halshs-00881048, HAL.
- Cain Polidano & Domenico Tabasso, 2013. "Making It Real: The Benefits of Workplace Learning in Upper-Secondary VET Courses," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n31, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nga Ndjobo, Patrick Marie & Abessolo, Yves André, 2013. "The Impact of Education on the Behaviour of Labor Supply in Cameroon: an Analysis using the Nested Multinomial Logit Model," MPRA Paper 51158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Paolo, Antonio & Tansel, Aysit, 2013. "Returns to Foreign Language Skills in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 51237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banks, Joanne & McCoy, Selina, 2013. "Educational Engagement Among Children with Special Needs in Mainstream Schools," Papers RB2013/2/6, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).