Comparing quality of admission to universities by the results of olympiads and unified state exams scores
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peresetsky, Anatoly & Davtian, Misak, 2011. "Russian USE and olympiads as instruments for university admission selection," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 23(3), pages 41-56.
- Oleg Poldin & Andrey Silaev, 2011. "Comparison of educational programs by unified state exam results of enrolled students," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 192-209.
- Androushchak, Gregory & Poldin, Oleg & Yudkevich, Maria, 2012. "Peer effects in exogenously formed student groups," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 26(2), pages 3-16.
- Zamkov, Oleg & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2013. "Russian Unified National Exams (UNE) and academic performance of ICEF HSE students," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 93-114.
- Poldin, Oleg, 2011. "Predicting success in college on the basis of the results of unified national exam," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 21(1), pages 56-69.
- Prakhov, Ilya, 2012. "The unified state examination and the determinants of academic achievement: Does investment in pre-entry coaching matter?," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 27(3), pages 86-108.
- Gregory Androushchak & Oleg Poldin & Maria Yudkevich, 2012. "Peer Effects in Exogenously Formed University Student Groups," HSE Working papers WP BRP 03/EDU/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsunified state examination; quality of university admission; demand curves;
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.