The social legitimation of biomedical Technologies in Russia: communication challenges for science and society
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsstem cells; bioethics; public opinion; bans on scientific research; discourse.;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-11-14 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-14 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:21sti2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .