Report NEP-CDM-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aggeborn, Linuz, 2013. "Voter Turnout and the Size of Government," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Irma Clots-Figueras & Lakshmi Iyer, 2013. "Path-Breakers? Women’s Electoral Success and Future Political Participation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-035, Harvard Business School, revised Mar 2015.
- Matias Iaryczower & Santiago Oliveros, 2013. "Power Brokers: Middlemen in Legislative Bargaining," Economics Discussion Papers 731, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2013. "Religious origins of democracies and dictatorships," Discussion Papers 2013/16, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2013. "The political economics of redistribution, inequality and tax avoidance," MPRA Paper 51127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shyti , Anisa, 2013. "Over-Confidence and Entrepreneurial Choice Under Ambiguity," Les Cahiers de Recherche 982, HEC Paris.
- Steven Callander & Bård Harstad, 2013. "Experimentation in Federal Systems," NBER Working Papers 19601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-François Caulier & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "An allocation rule for dynamic random network formation processes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881125, HAL.
- Masini, Andrea & Menichetti , Emanuela, 2013. "The Impact of Behavioral Factors in the Renewable Energy Investment Decision Making Process: Conceptual Framework and Empirical Findings," Les Cahiers de Recherche 974, HEC Paris.
- Camilo Franco & Jens Leth Hougaard & Kurt Nielsen, 2013. "The Fuzzy WOD Model: Decision Support under Imprecision and Relevance," MSAP Working Paper Series 04_2013, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Tiezzi, Silvia & Xiao, Erte, 2013. "Time Delay and Support for Taxation," MPRA Paper 51233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alemanno , Alberto, 2013. "Unpacking the Principle of Openness in EU Law: Transparency, Participation and Democracy," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1003, HEC Paris.
- Valentina Poliakova, 2013. "The social legitimation of biomedical Technologies in Russia: communication challenges for science and society," HSE Working papers WP BRP 21/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alyssa Schneebaum & Katharina Mader, 2013. "The gendered nature of intra-household decision making in and across Europe," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp157, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Anna Sokolova, 2013. "The integrated approach for Foresight evaluation: the Russian case," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Suparna Karmakar, 2013. "Prospects for regulatory convergence under TTIP," Policy Contributions 800, Bruegel.
- Juri Plusnin & Jaroslav Slobodskoy-Plusnin, 2013. "Local government and small business:mismatch of expectations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.