Unpacking the Principle of Openness in EU Law: Transparency, Participation and Democracy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsOpen government; Transparency; Participation; Civic empowerment; Legitimacy; Accountability; Civil society; European Union; Good governance;
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-11-14 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-LAW-2013-11-14 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .