Trade and International Integration Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
RePEc:edi:iedwbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ramesh Chandra Paudel & Swarnim Wagle, 2017. "Export performance and potential with regional partners: The case of a landlocked LDC, Nepal," Departmental Working Papers 2017-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Posh Raj Pandey & Ratnakar Adhikari & Swarnim Wagle, 2014. "Nepal's Accession to the World Trade Organization: Case Study of Issues Relevant to Least Developed Countries," CDP Background Papers 023, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Cali, Massimiliano & Farole, Thomas & Kunaka, Charles & Wagle, Swarnim, 2014. "Integrating border regions : connectivity and competitiveness in South Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6987, The World Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Swarnim Waglé, 2013. "Export Performance in Transition: The Case of Georgia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Wagle, Swarnim, 2011. "Coordinating tax reforms in the poorest countries : can lost tariffs be recouped ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5919, The World Bank.
- Wagle, Swarnim, 2011. "Investing across borders with heterogeneous firms : do FDI-specific regulations matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5914, The World Bank.
- Farole, Thomas & Reis, Jose Guilherme & Wagle, Swarnim, 2010. "Analyzing trade competitiveness : a diagnostics approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5329, The World Bank.
- Swarnim Waglé & Janmejay Singh & Parmesh Shah, 2004. "Citizen Report Card Surveys : A Note on the Concept and Methodology," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11277, The World Bank.
- Swarnim Wagle & Parmesh Shah, 2003. "Participation in Public Expenditure Systems," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11320, The World Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Swarnim Waglé, 2014. "Trade Liberalisation and Export Performance in Transition: The Case of Georgia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(12), pages 1669-1691, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Swarnim Waglé, 2013.
"Export Performance in Transition: The Case of Georgia,"
Departmental Working Papers
2013-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Nino Papachashvili & Lela Jamagidze & Nino Melitauri, 2018. "The Analysis of Export Drivers and Impediments Using Extended Gravity Model (The Case of Georgia)," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 69-85, March.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Third Ethiopia Economic Update : Strengthening Export Performance through Improved Competitiveness," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20026, The World Bank.
- Wagle, Swarnim, 2011.
"Investing across borders with heterogeneous firms : do FDI-specific regulations matter?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5914, The World Bank.
- Giovannetti, Giorgia & Ticci, Elisa, 2016. "Determinants of biofuel-oriented land acquisitions in Sub-Saharan Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 678-687.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Elisa Ticci, 2013. "Biofuel Development and Large-Scale Land Deals in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_27.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Dellis, Konstantinos & Sondermann, David & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2017. "Determinants of FDI inflows in advanced economies: Does the quality of economic structures matter?," Working Paper Series 2066, European Central Bank.
- Laura Gomez-Mera & Thomas Kenyon & Yotam Margalit & Jose Guilherme Reis & Gonzalo Varela, 2015. "New Voices in Investment : A Survey of Investors from Emerging Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20605.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Investment Policy and Promotion Diagnostics and Tools," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28281, The World Bank.
- Dall'Olio, Andrea & Iootty, Mariana & Kanehira, Naoto & Saliola, Federica, 2013. "Productivity growth in Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6425, The World Bank.
- Kusi Hornberger & Joseph Battat & Peter Kusek, 2011. "Attractive FDI : How Much Does Investment Climate Matter?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11060, The World Bank.
- Diagne, Youssoupha S, 2013. "Impact of business environment on investment and output of manufacturing firms in Senegal," MPRA Paper 54227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dall'Olio, Andrea & Iootty, Mariana & Kanehira, Naoto & Saliola, Federica, 2014. "Enterprise productivity: a three-speed Europe," Working Paper Series 1748, European Central Bank.
- Echandi,Roberto & Krajcovicova,Jana & Qiang,Christine Zhenwei, 2015. "The impact of investment policy in a changing global economy : a review of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7437, The World Bank.
- Farole, Thomas & Reis, Jose Guilherme & Wagle, Swarnim, 2010.
"Analyzing trade competitiveness : a diagnostics approach,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5329, The World Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Egypt - Competitiveness Report 2010 Update," Africa Competitiveness Report, African Development Bank, number 372.
- Honeck, Dale, 2012. "LDC export diversification, employment generation and the "green economy": What roles for tourism linkages?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-24, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Jinsoo Lee & Bok-Keun Yu, 2018. "The Effects of Export Diversification on Macroeconomic Stabilization : Evidence from Korea," Working Papers 2018-25, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Lenka Fojtíková & Michaela Staníčková, 2017. "Konkurenceschopnost a produktivita vývozu členských zemí Evropské unie [The EU Member States Export Competitiveness and Productivity]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2017(6), pages 669-689.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Santoni, Gianluca & Taglioni, Daria & Zignago, Soledad, 2013.
"In the wake of the global crisis : evidence from a new quarterly database of export competitiveness,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6733, The World Bank.
- Gaulier, G. & Santoni, G. & Taglioni, D. & Zignago, S., 2013. "Market Shares in the Wake of the Global Crisis: the Quarterly Export Competitiveness Database," Working papers 472, Banque de France.
- Gómez-Chiñas, Carlos & Buzo-de la Peña, Ricardo M. & Heras-Villanueva, Miguel, 2016. "La cuestionable convergencia entre las reformas estructurales y la competitividad de la economía mexicana," eseconomía, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 11(45), pages 7-32, Segundo s.
- Kordalska Aleksandra & Olczyk Magdalena, 2014. "Impact Of The Manufacturing Sector On The Export Competitiveness Of European Countries – A Spatial Panel Analysis," Comparative Economic Research, Sciendo, vol. 17(4), pages 105-120, December.
- Bhisma K. Bhusal & James R. Wilson & Susana Franco, 2014. "Rethinking Policy Intervention for the Transition towards Competitive Trade-Led Green Growth," Working Papers 2014R02, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Lee, Jinsoo & Yu, Bok-Keun, 2019. "The Effects of Export Diversification on Macroeconomic Stabilization: Evidence from Korea," KDI Journal of Economic Policy, Korea Development Institute (KDI), vol. 41(1), pages 1-14.
- Swarnim Wagle & Parmesh Shah, 2003.
"Participation in Public Expenditure Systems,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
11320, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "Making Services Work for Poor People : The Role of Participatory Public Expenditure Management (PPEM)," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11318, The World Bank.
- Maria Barreiro-Gen & Angela Carpenter & Robin Von Haartman & Rodrigo Lozano, 2019. "Examining Relations Between Public Participation and Public Expenditure: Opinions from English and French Users on Environmental Issues in the English Channel," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-14, April.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INT: International Trade (5) 2010-06-11 2012-01-03 2014-08-25 2015-01-19 2017-04-30. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2010-06-11 2014-08-25
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2012-01-03
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2014-08-25
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2012-01-03
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2012-01-03
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2013-02-16
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2014-08-25
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Swarnim Wagle should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.