Report NEP-CSE-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jarle Hildrum & Dieter Ernst & Jan Fagerberg, 2010. "The complex interaction between Global Production Networks, Digital Information Systems and International Knowledge Transfers," ICER Working Papers 07-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Thierry Weil & Anna Glaser & Emilie-Pauline Gallié & Valérie Mérindol & Philippe Lefebvre & Frédérique Pallez, 2010. "Why are good comparative studies of networks so rare? Practical lessons from a study on French clusters," Post-Print hal-00488404, HAL.
- Roman, Monica, 2010. "Regional efficiency of knowledge economy in the new EU countries: The Romanian and Bulgarian case," MPRA Paper 23083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2010.
- Thomas Brenner & Charlotte Schlump, 2010. "University Education, Public Research and Employment Growth in Regions â€“ An Empirical Study of Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Natarajan, Rajesh Raj & Sen, Kunal, 2010. "Does the institution of State Business Relations matter for Firm Performance? – A study of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 23053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Quality Competition or Quality Cooperation? License-Type and the Strategic Nature of Open Source vs. Closed Source Business Models," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:uto:labeco:201009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bascavusoglu-Moreau, Elif, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the National System of Innovation: What is Missing in Turkey?," WIDER Working Paper Series 054, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Joana C. Lima & Horácio C. Faustino, 2010. "Determinants of Portuguese Exports to Spain: An analysis at the enterprise level," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Schmiedel, Heiko & Hasan, Iftekhar & Song, Liang, 2010. "Growth strategies and value creation: what works best for stock exchanges?," Working Paper Series 1201, European Central Bank.
- Sanders, Mark & Weitzel, Utz, 2010. "The Allocation of Entrepreneurial Talent and Destructive Entrepreneurship," WIDER Working Paper Series 046, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:isc:wpaper:ercwp0510 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jorge Torres Zorrilla, 2003. "Clusters de la industria en el Perú," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2003-228, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Farole, Thomas & Reis, Jose Guilherme & Wagle, Swarnim, 2010. "Analyzing trade competitiveness : a diagnostics approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5329, The World Bank.