Report NEP-GEO-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steve Gibbons & Henry G. Overman & Eleonora Patacchini, 2014. "Spatial Methods," SERC Discussion Papers 0162, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Philipp Breidenbach & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2014. "“Phantom of the Opera” or “Sex and the City”? – Historical Amenities as Sources of Exogenous Variation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0493, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Trippl, Michaela & Grillitsch, Markus & Isaksen, Arne & Sinozic, Tanja, 2014. "Perspectives on Cluster Evolution: Critical Review and Future Research Issues," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Trippl, Michaela & Sinozic, Tanja & Lawton Smith , Helen, 2014. "The role of universities in regional development: conceptual models and policy institutions in the UK, Sweden and Austria," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Campbell, Douglas L. & Pyun, Ju Hyun, 2014. "The Diffusion of Development: Along Genetic or Geographic Lines?," MPRA Paper 57933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Don J. Webber & Min-Hua Jen & Eoin O'Leary, 2014. "Regional productivity in a multi-speed Europe," Working Papers 20141408, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Brahim Boualam, 2014. "Does Culture Affect Local Productivity and Urban Amenities?," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14012a, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Alexander Haupt & Silke Uebelmesser, 2014. "Labour Market Integration, Human Capital Formation, and Mobility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jean-François Arvis & Ben Shepherd, 2013. "Global Connectivity and Export Performance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17026, The World Bank.
- Cali, Massimiliano & Farole, Thomas & Kunaka, Charles & Wagle, Swarnim, 2014. "Integrating border regions : connectivity and competitiveness in South Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6987, The World Bank.
- Otto, Anne & Weyh, Antje, 2014. "Industry space and skill-relatedness of economic activities : comparative case studies of three eastern German automotive regions," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201408, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Artuc,Erhan & Iootty De Paiva Dias,Mariana & Pirlea,Ana Florina & Artuc,Erhan & Iootty De Paiva Dias,Mariana & Pirlea,Ana Florina, 2014. "Export performance and geography in Croatia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6999, The World Bank.
- Mariana Pereira-López, 2014. "Indirect Job Creation and the Informal Sector in Mexico," Working Paper Series Sobre México 2014001, Sobre México. Temas en economía.
- Staritz, Cornelia, 2013. "Foreign direct investment and local spillovers in the apparel sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Notes 05/2013, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Karakaya, Emrah, 2014. "Finite Element Model of the Innovation Diffusion: An Application to Photovoltaic Systems," INDEK Working Paper Series 2014/6, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.