Report NEP-INT-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hogrefe, Jan & Jung, Benjamin & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2010. "Readdressing the trade effect of the Euro: Allowing for currency misalignment," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anthony J. Venables & Alberto Behar, 2010. "Transport Costs and International Trade," Economics Series Working Papers 488, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- FUKAO Kyoji & ITO Keiko, 2010. "Output Quality, Skill Intensity, and Factor Contents of Trade: An empirical analysis based on microdata of the Census of Manufactures," Discussion papers 10028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Simwaka, Kisu, 2010. "An Empirical Evaluation of Trade Potential in Southern African Development Community," MPRA Paper 15894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wang Jing & Nuno Carlos Leitão & Horácio C. Faustino, 2010. "Intra-Industry Trade in Agricultural Products: The Case of China," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/06, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- FORLANI, Emanuele, 2010. "Irish firms' productivity and imported inputs," CORE Discussion Papers 2010015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Farole, Thomas & Reis, Jose Guilherme & Wagle, Swarnim, 2010. "Analyzing trade competitiveness : a diagnostics approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5329, The World Bank.
- Gabriele Standardi, 2010. "A global CGE model at the NUTS 1 level for trade policy evaluation," Working Papers 10/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko & UESUGI Iichiro, 2010. "Measuring Economic Localization: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 10030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Thierry Baudassé & Rémi Bazillier, 2010. "Migration and Trade Union Rights," Working Papers hal-00488349, HAL.
- Horácio C. Faustino & Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2010. "The Portuguese intra-industry tradeand the labor market adjustment costs: The SAH Again," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/08, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Yanling Wang, 2010. "Exposure to FDI and New Plant Survival: Evidence in Canada," Carleton Economic Papers 10-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2010. "Does European Aflatoxin Regulation Hurt Groundnut Exporters from Africa?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31595, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maryia Akulava & Ganna Vakhitova, 2010. "The Impact of FDI on Firm’s Performance Across Sectors: Evidence from Ukraine," Discussion Papers 26, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2010. "Trade and Geography in the Economic Origins of Islam: Theory and Evidence," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 145, Collegio Carlo Alberto.