Investing across borders with heterogeneous firms : do FDI-specific regulations matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovannetti, Giorgia & Ticci, Elisa, 2016. "Determinants of biofuel-oriented land acquisitions in Sub-Saharan Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 678-687.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Elisa Ticci, 2013. "Biofuel Development and Large-Scale Land Deals in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_27.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Dellis, Konstantinos & Sondermann, David & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2017. "Determinants of FDI inflows in advanced economies: Does the quality of economic structures matter?," Working Paper Series 2066, European Central Bank.
- Laura Gomez-Mera & Thomas Kenyon & Yotam Margalit & Jose Guilherme Reis & Gonzalo Varela, 2015. "New Voices in Investment : A Survey of Investors from Emerging Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20605.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Investment Policy and Promotion Diagnostics and Tools," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28281, The World Bank.
- Dall'Olio, Andrea & Iootty, Mariana & Kanehira, Naoto & Saliola, Federica, 2013. "Productivity growth in Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6425, The World Bank.
- Kusi Hornberger & Joseph Battat & Peter Kusek, 2011. "Attractive FDI : How Much Does Investment Climate Matter?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11060, The World Bank.
- Diagne, Youssoupha S, 2013. "Impact of business environment on investment and output of manufacturing firms in Senegal," MPRA Paper 54227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dall'Olio, Andrea & Iootty, Mariana & Kanehira, Naoto & Saliola, Federica, 2014. "Enterprise productivity: a three-speed Europe," Working Paper Series 1748, European Central Bank.
- Echandi,Roberto & Krajcovicova,Jana & Qiang,Christine Zhenwei, 2015. "The impact of investment policy in a changing global economy : a review of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7437, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Foreign Direct Investment; Economic Theory&Research; Emerging Markets; E-Business;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .