Department of Economics Thessaly, Greece
University of Thessaly
RePEc:edi:dethegr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Georgatzi, Vasiliki V. & Stamboulis, Yeoryios & Vetsikas, Apostolos, 2020. "Examining the determinants of CO2 emissions caused by the transport sector: Empirical evidence from 12 European countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 11-20.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Georgatzi, Vasiliki V. & Stamboulis, Yeoryios & Vetsikas, Apostolos, 2020.
"Examining the determinants of CO2 emissions caused by the transport sector: Empirical evidence from 12 European countries,"
Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 11-20.
- Jan Chocholac & Roman Hruska & Stanislav Machalik & Dana Sommerauerova & Petr Sohajek, 2021. "Framework for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Calculations in the Context of Road Freight Transport for the Automotive Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-28, April.
- Di Trolio, P. & Di Giorgio, P. & Genovese, M. & Frasci, E. & Minutillo, M., 2020. "A hybrid power-unit based on a passive fuel cell/battery system for lightweight vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 279(C).
- Ermal Hetemi & Joaquin Ordieres-Meré & Cali Nuur, 2020. "An Institutional Approach to Digitalization in Sustainability-Oriented Infrastructure Projects: The Limits of the Building Information Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-20, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Apostolos Vetsikas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.