Wouter van der Wielen
|Last Name:||van der Wielen|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(99%) Joint Research Centre Sevilla, Spain
: +34 954 48 8318
+34 954 48 8300
C/ Inca Garcilaso, s/n 41092 Seville
RePEc:edi:ipjrces (more details at EDIRC)
(1%) Centrum voor Economische Studiën Leuven, Belgium
Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen
: +32-(0)16-32 67 25
+32-(0)16-32 67 96
Naamsestraat 69, 3000 Leuven
RePEc:edi:cekulbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Wouter van der Wielen, 2015. " Fiscal rule infringement risks: a stochastic characterization of EMU budgets and their discipline," Working Papers Department of Economics 500867, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Wouter VAN DER WIELEN, 2014. "Uncertainty and the preferred instrument for fiscal discipline under multitier government," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.04, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Wim Marneffe & Bas Van Aarle & Wouter Van Der Wielen & Lode Vereeck, 2010. "The Impact of Fiscal Rules on Public Finances: Theory and Empirical Evidence for the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 3303, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wouter van der Wielen, 2016.
"The Volatility of the Flemish Medium-term Budgetary Framework,"
Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 87-104.
RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2011:i:3:p:18-26 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Wim Marneffe & Bas Van Aarle & Wouter Van Der Wielen & Lode Vereeck, 2010.
"The Impact of Fiscal Rules on Public Finances: Theory and Empirical Evidence for the Euro Area,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3303, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tóth, Csaba G., 2017. "Own or inherited? The effect of national fiscal rules after changes of government," MPRA Paper 81178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ademmer, Esther & Dreher, Ferdinand, 2014. "Institutional constraints to political budget cycles in the enlarged EU," Kiel Working Papers 1964, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Yeter, Mustafa, 2018. "Do fiscal rules constrain fiscal policy? A meta-regression-analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 69-92.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Yeter, Mustafa, 2015.
"Do Fiscal Rules Constrain Fiscal Policy? A Meta-Regression-Analysis,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112800, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Yeter, Mustafa, 2016. "Do fiscal rules constrain fiscal policy? A meta-regression-analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tóth G., Csaba, 2017.
"A nemzeti költségvetési szabályok elterjedése és hatása Európában
[The spread of national fiscal rules and their effect in Europe]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1119-1147.
- Balatoni, András & Tóth G., Csaba, 2012.
"Az új magyar adósságszabály értékelése
[Assessment of the new regulations on debt]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 1107-1137.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wouter van der Wielen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.