Report NEP-EUR-2020-11-16This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- LUPPI, FRANCESCA & Rosina, Alessandro & Sironi, Emiliano, 2020. "On the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the intention to leave the parental home," SocArXiv 9y6s5, Center for Open Science.
- Jonathan Colmer & Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Muûls & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2020. "Does Pricing Carbon Mitigate Climate Change? Firm-Level Evidence From the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_232, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Anna Laura Baraldi & Giovanni Immordino & Marco Stimolo, 2020. "Mafia Wears Out Women in Power: Evidence from Italian Municipalities," CSEF Working Papers 586, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Campigotto, Nicola & Rapallini, Chiara & Rustichini, Aldo, 2020. "School Friendship Networks, Homophily and Multiculturalism: Evidence from European Countries," GLO Discussion Paper Series 695, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Luca Corazzini & Elena Meschi & Caterina Pavese, 2020. "Impact of Early Childcare on Immigrant Children's Educational Performance," Working Papers 452, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2020.
- Heijs, Joost & Guerrero, Alex J. & Huergo, Elena, 2020. "Matching methods for impact evaluation of public subsidies to business R&D: Measuring heterogeneous effects," MPRA Paper 103874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderberg, Dan & Chevalier, Arnaud & Hassani Nezhad, Lena & Lührmann, Melanie & Pavan, Ronni, 2020. "Higher Education Financing and the Educational Aspirations of Teenagers and their Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 13807, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Steven Ongena & Sara Pinoli & Paola Rossi & Alessandro Scopelliti, 2020. "Bank Credit and Market-based Finance for Corporations: The Effects of Minibond Issuances," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 20-93, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Maria Lucia Pace & Dan Liu & Maria Goddard & Rowena Jacobs & Raphael Wittenberg & Gerard McGonigal & Anne Mason, 2020. "The relationship between social care resources and healthcare utilisation by older people in England:an exploratory investigation," Working Papers 174cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Federico Crudu & Laura Neri & Silvia Tiezzi, 2020. "Family Ties and Child Obesity in Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena 845, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Champeaux, Hugues & Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Marchetta, Francesca & Piccoli, Luca, 2020. "Learning at Home: Distance Learning Solutions and Child Development during the COVID-19 Lockdown," IZA Discussion Papers 13819, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giulio Cornelli & Sebastian Doerr & Leonardo Gambacorta & Ouarda Merrouche, 2020. "Inside the regulatory sandbox: effects on fintech funding," BIS Working Papers 901, Bank for International Settlements.
- Maria Koumenta & Mario Pagliero & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2020. "Occupational Licensing and the Gender Wage Gap," Working Papers 563, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Karolina Gralek & Silvia De Poli & Philipp Pfeiffer & Sara Riscado & Wouter van der Wielen, 2020. "Labour Tax Shift in Slovenia: Effects on Growth, Equality and Labour Supply," European Economy - Economic Briefs 057, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Silvia Lui & Russell Black & Josefa Lavandero-Mason & Mohammad Shafat, 2020. "Business Dynamism in the UK: New Findings Using a Novel Dataset," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2020-14, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
- Calamunci, Francesca M., 2020. "What Happens in Criminal Firms after Godfather Management Removal? Judicial Administration and Firms Performance," GLO Discussion Paper Series 698, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Peter Huber & Martin Spielauer, 2020. "Return and Onward Migration and Labour Market Entry. Empirical Analysis and Microsimulation Projection for Austria," WIFO Working Papers 616, WIFO.
- Andreas Lichter & Amelie Schiprowski, 2020. "Benefit Duration, Job Search Behavior and Re-Employment," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 037, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- AMOROSO Sara & AUDRETSCH David, 2020. "The role of gender in linking external sources of knowledge and R&D intensity," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2020-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bachli, Mirjam & Tsankova, Teodora, 2020. "Free movement of workers and native demand for tertiary education," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 515, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Christelle Baunez & Mickael Degoulet & Stéphane Luchini & Patrick A. Pintus, 2020. "Tracking the Dynamics and Allocating Tests for COVID-19 in Real-Time: an Acceleration Index with an Application to French Age Groups and Départements," AMSE Working Papers 2035, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Engzell, Per & Frey, Arun & Verhagen, Mark D., 2020. "Learning Inequality During the Covid-19 Pandemic," SocArXiv ve4z7, Center for Open Science.
- Franziska Schütze, 2020. "Transition Risks and Opportunities in Residential Mortgages," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1910, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Julio G. Fournier Gabela & Luis Sarmiento, 2020. "Kurzarbeit and Natural Disasters: How Effective Are Short-Time Working Allowances in Avoiding Unemployment?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1909, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Galesi, Alessandro & Mata, Nuria & Rey, David & Schmitz, Sebastian & Schuffels, Johannes, 2020. "Regional Housing Market Conditions in Spain," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Sylvain Chareyron & Florence Goffette-Nagot & Lucie Letrouit, 2020. "Impacts of a French Urban Renewal Program on Local Housing Markets," Working Papers halshs-02974235, HAL.
- Marie Boltz & Bart Cockx & Luz Magdalena Salas, 2020. "How Does Working-Time Flexibility Affect Worker's Productivity in a Routine Job? Evidence from a Field Experiment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 20025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pierre-AndrÃ© Chiappori & Edoardo Ciscato & Carla Guerriero, 2020. "Analyzing Matching Patterns in Marriage: Theory and Application to Italian Data," Working Papers 2020-080, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Cosima Obst & Arne Uhlendorff, 2020. "Risk Preferences and Training Investments," CEPA Discussion Papers 23, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Julian di Giovanni & Galina Hale, 2020. "Stock Market Spillovers Via the Global Production Network: Transmission of U.S. Monetary Policy," Working Papers 1213, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Thomas Horvath & Martin Spielauer & Marian Fink, 2020. "Microsimulation Projection of the Educational Integration and Labour Force Participation of First- and Second-Generation Immigrants," WIFO Working Papers 615, WIFO.