The Impact of Fiscal Rules on Public Finances: Theory and Empirical Evidence for the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:69-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ksa:szemle:1732 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:178:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0605-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Yeter, Mustafa, 2018.
"Do fiscal rules constrain fiscal policy? A meta-regression-analysis,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 69-92.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Yeter, Mustafa, 2015. "Do Fiscal Rules Constrain Fiscal Policy? A Meta-Regression-Analysis," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112800, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel & Yeter, Mustafa, 2016. "Do fiscal rules constrain fiscal policy? A meta-regression-analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-027, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Balatoni, András & Tóth G., Csaba, 2012.
"Az új magyar adósságszabály értékelése
[Assessment of the new regulations on debt]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 1107-1137.
- Tóth, Csaba G., 2017. "Own or inherited? The effect of national fiscal rules after changes of government," MPRA Paper 81178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ademmer, Esther & Dreher, Ferdinand, 2014. "Institutional constraints to political budget cycles in the enlarged EU," Kiel Working Papers 1964, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordseuro area; fiscal policy; policy rules; fiscal sustainability;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.