Report NEP-EEC-2019-06-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana de Almeida & Teresa Sastre & Duncan van Limbergen & Marco Hoeberichts, 2019. "A tentative exploration of the effects of Brexit on foreign direct investment vis-à-vis the United Kingdom," Occasional Papers 1913, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Sondermann, David & Consolo, Agostino & Gunnella, Vanessa & Koester, Gerrit & Lambrias, Kyriacos & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma & Nerlich, Carolin & Petroulakis, Filippos & Saiz, Lorena & Serafini, Roberta, 2019. "Economic structures 20 years into the euro," Occasional Paper Series 224, European Central Bank.
- Rodolfo Campos & Jacopo Timini, 2019. "An estimation of the effects of Brexit on trade and migration," Occasional Papers 1912, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Antoine Berthou & Sophie Haincourt & Marie-Elisabeth de la Serve & Ángel Estrada & Moritz A. Roth & Alexander Kadow, 2019. "Assessing the macroeconomic impact of Brexit through trade and migration channels," Occasional Papers 1911, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Alessandro Galesi & Boris Hofmann & Gert Peersman, 2019. "Do SVARs with Sign Restrictions Not Identify Unconventional Monetary Policy Shocks?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/973, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mirko Abbritti & Sebastian Weber, 2019. "Market Regulation, Cycles and Growth in a Monetary Union," IMF Working Papers 19/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Brugnolini, Luca & Gurkaynak, Refet S. & Motto, Roberto & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2019. "Measuring Euro Area Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Wielen, Wouter, 2019. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Reform: Evidence from the EU," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2019-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Olga Pindyuk, 2019. "The Future of UK Services Trade Post-Brexit: Unlikely to Be Bright," wiiw Policy Notes 31, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Merike Kukk, 2019. "The Spanish housing market: is it fundamentally broken?," Working Papers 2019/04, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Lamla, Michael & PJaifar, Damian & Rendell, Lea, 2019. "Inflation and Deflationary Biases in Inflation Expectations," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 24771, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Cronin, David & Dunne, Peter & McQuinn, Kieran, 2019. "Have Irish sovereign bonds decoupled from the euro area periphery, and why?," Papers WP625, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Dimitrios Anastasiou & Zacharias Bragoudakis & Ioannis Malandrakis, 2019. "Non-performing loans, governance indicators and systemic liquidity risk: evidence from Greece," Working Papers 260, Bank of Greece.
- John C Bluedorn & Shekhar Aiyar & Romain A Duval & Davide Furceri & Daniel Garcia-Macia & Yi Ji & Davide Malacrino & Haonan Qu & Jesse Siminitz & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2019. "Strengthening the Euro Area; The Role of National Structural Reforms in Building Resilience," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 19/05, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Behringer & Till van Treeck, 2019. "The corporate sector and the current account," IMK Working Paper 196-2019, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Robin Lynch, 2019. "The treatment of Intellectual Property in the National Accounts," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2019-10, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
- Christine J. Richmond & Dora Benedek & Ezequiel Cabezon & Bobana Cegar & Peter Dohlman & Michelle Hassine & Beata Jajko & Piotr Kopyrski & Maksym Markevych & Jacques A Miniane & Francisco J Parodi & G, 2019. "Reassessing the Role of State-Owned Enterprises in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 19/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Claus Brand & Marcin Bielecki & Adrian Penalver, 2019. "The natural rate of interest: estimates, drivers, and challenges to monetary policy," NBP Working Papers 308, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.