(50%) मंक प्रयोगशाला, Department of Economics (Monk Prayogshala)http://www.monkprayogshala.in/economics/
(50%) Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Mumbai, India
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
: (022) 2576-7350/7351
Powai, Mumbai 400076
RePEc:edi:hsiitin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K Nagarajan & Anirudh Tagat, 2017. "Bribery, democracy and their impact on governance and welfare: The case of rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2017-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Tagat, Anirudh & Kapoor, Hansika, 2017. "The trust broker game: A three-player trust game with probabilistic returns and information asymmetry," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Savita Kulkarni & Anirudh Tagat & Hansika Kapoor, 2016.
"An experimental investigation of intra-household resource allocation in rural India,"
Working Papers PIERI
- Hansika Kapoor & Savita Kulkarni & Anirudh Tagat, 2016. "An experimental investigation of intra-household resource allocation in rural India," Artefactual Field Experiments 00640, The Field Experiments Website.
- Borooah, Vani & tagat, Anirudh, 2015. "Political Participation in Rural India: A Village Level Study," MPRA Paper 75687, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2016.
- Anirudh Tagat, 2019. "The Taxman Cometh: Behavioural Approaches to Improving Tax Compliance in India," Journal of Behavioral Economics for Policy, Society for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics (SABE), vol. 3(1), pages 12-22, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2017-01-08 2017-01-29. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (2) 2017-01-29 2017-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2018-01-29. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2017-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2017-01-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anirudh Tagat should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.