Report NEP-DEV-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rolf Aaberge & François Bourguignon & Andrea Brandolini & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Janet C. Gornick & John Hills & Markus Jäntti & Stephen P. Jenkins & Eric Marlier & John Micklewright & Brian Nolan, 2017. "Tony Atkinson and his legacy," Discussion Papers 863, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Caitlin S. Brown & Martin Ravallion & Dominique van de Walle, 2017. "Are Poor Individuals Mainly Found in Poor Households? Evidence using Nutrition Data for Africa," NBER Working Papers 24047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bazzi, Samuel & Gudgeon, Matthew, 2018. "The Political Boundaries of Ethnic Divisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12552, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stefan Lang & Johannes Seiler, 2017. "Selective mortality and undernutrition in low- and middle-income countries," Working Papers 2017-27, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Aug 2018.
- Kanjilal-Bhaduri, Sanghamitra & Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Returns to Education and Female Participation Nexus: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 11209, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K Nagarajan & Anirudh Tagat, 2017. "Bribery, democracy and their impact on governance and welfare: The case of rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2017-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Matthias Doepke & Michèle Tertilt, 2018. "Women’s Empowerment, the Gender Gap in Desired Fertility, and Fertility Outcomes in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2018-001, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- TENIKUE Michel & TEQUAME Miron, 2018. "Economic and Health Impacts of the 2011 Post-Electoral Crisis in Côte d?Ivoire: Evidence from Microdata," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-03, LISER.
- Kuss, Maria Klara & Llewellin, Patrick & Gassmann, Franziska, 2018. "The economic impacts of a social pension on recipient households with unequal access to markets in Uganda," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Italo A. Gutierrez & Krishna B. Kumar & Minhaj Mahmud & Farzana Munshi & Shanthi Nataraj, 2017. "Transitions Between Informal and Formal Employment Results from a Worker Survey in Bangladesh," Working Papers 1199, RAND Corporation.
- Ayse Abbasoglu Ozgoren & Banu Ergocmen & Aysit Tansel, 2018. "Birth and Employment Transitions of Women in Turkey: Conflicting or Compatible Roles?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1801, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Prodyumna Goutam & Italo A. Gutierrez & Krishna B. Kumar & Shanthi Nataraj, 2017. "Does Informal Employment Respond to Growth Opportunities? Trade-Based Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers 1198, RAND Corporation.