Go Corona Go! Cultural beliefs and social norms in India during COVID-19
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anirudh Tagat, 2019. "The Taxman Cometh: Behavioural Approaches to Improving Tax Compliance in India," Journal of Behavioral Economics for Policy, Society for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics (SABE), vol. 3(1), pages 12-22, March.
- Peter D. Lunn & Cameron A. Belton & CiarÃ¡n Lavin & FÃ©idhlim P. McGowan & Shane Timmons & Deirdre A. Robertson, 2020.
"Using behavioral science to help fight the Coronavirus,"
Journal of Behavioral Public Administration, Center for Experimental and Behavioral Public Administration, vol. 3(1).
- Lunn, Pete & Belton, Cameron & Lavin, Ciarán & McGowan, Féidhlim & Timmons, Shane & Robertson, Deirdre, 2020. "Using behavioural science to help fight the coronavirus," Papers WP656, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
Keywordsavailability; heuristics; social norms; public health; cultural beliefs;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:beh:jbepv1:v:4:y:2020:i:s:p:9-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SABE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sabeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.