|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche (DISES) Fisciano, Italy
Università degli Studi di Salerno
Via Ponte Don Melillo - 84084 Fisciano (SA)
RePEc:edi:dssalit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Cocozza, Rosa & Di Lorenzo, Emilia & Sibillo, Marilena, 2007. "The current value of the mathematical provision: a financial risk prospect," MPRA Paper 27986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cocozza, R & Di Lorenzo, E & Sibillo, M, 2004. "Methodological problems in solvency assessment of an insurance company," MPRA Paper 27980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valeria D’Amato & Emilia Di Lorenzo & Marilena Sibillo, 2018. "Dread Disease and Cause-Specific Mortality: Exploring New Forms of Insured Loans," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Mariarosaria Coppola & Emilia Di Lorenzo & Albina Orlando & Marilena Sibillo, 2011. "Solvency analysis and demographic risk measures," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 252-269, August.
- Marilena Sibillo & Emilia Di Lorenzo & Gerarda Tessitore, 2006. "A stochastic proportional hazard model for the force of mortality," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(7), pages 529-536.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Mariarosaria Coppola & Emilia Di Lorenzo & Albina Orlando & Marilena Sibillo, 2011.
"Solvency analysis and demographic risk measures,"
Journal of Risk Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 252-269, August.
- Dorothea Diers & Martin Eling & Christian Kraus & Andreas Reuß, 2012. "Market-consistent embedded value in non-life insurance: how to measure it and why," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(4), pages 320-346, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marilena Sibillo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.