Measuring Trust in European Public Institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Marozzi, 2012. "Tertiary student satisfaction with socialization: A statistical assessment," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1271-1278, June.
- repec:ipt:wpaper:jrc72059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Saltelli & Beatrice D’Hombres & Jochen Jesinghaus & Anna Manca & Massimiliano Mascherini & Michela Nardo & Michaela Saisana, 2011. "Indicators for European Union Policies. Business as Usual?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 197-207, June.
- Rosa Arboretti Giancristofaro & Stefano Bonnini & Luigi Salmaso, 2009. "Employment status and education/employment relationship of PhD graduates from the University of Ferrara," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(12), pages 1329-1344.
- Marco Marozzi, 2009. "A composite indicator dimension reduction procedure with application to university student satisfaction," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 63(3), pages 258-268.
- Peter Graeff & Gert Svendsen, 2013. "Trust and corruption: The influence of positive and negative social capital on the economic development in the European Union," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2829-2846, August.
- Luisa Blanco & Isabel Ruiz, 2013. "The Impact of Crime and Insecurity on Trust in Democracy and Institutions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 284-288, May.
- Bryony Hoskins & Massimiliano Mascherini, 2009. "Measuring Active Citizenship through the Development of a Composite Indicator," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 459-488, February.
- Marco Marozzi, 2014. "Construction, dimension reduction and uncertainty analysis of an index of trust in public institutions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 939-953, March.
- Andrea Saltelli, 2007. "Composite Indicators between Analysis and Advocacy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 65-77, March.
- Jerzy Michalek & Nana Zarnekow, 2012. "Construction and application of the Rural Development Index to analysis of rural regions," JRC Working Papers JRC72059, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2010. "Inherited Trust and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2060-2092, December.
- Eric Uslaner, 2013. "Trust and corruption revisited: how and why trust and corruption shape each other," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(6), pages 3603-3608, October.
- Jerzy Michalek & Nana Zarnekow, 2012. "Application of the Rural Development Index to Analysis of Rural Regions in Poland and Slovakia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Giuseppe Munda & Michela Nardo & Michaela Saisana & Tanja Srebotnjak, 2009. "Measuring uncertainties in composite indicators of sustainability," International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(1/2/3), pages 7-26.
- M. Saisana & A. Saltelli & S. Tarantola, 2005. "Uncertainty and sensitivity analysis techniques as tools for the quality assessment of composite indicators," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(2), pages 307-323.
- Giuseppe Munda & Michela Nardo, 2009. "Noncompensatory/nonlinear composite indicators for ranking countries: a defensible setting," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(12), pages 1513-1523.
- Saisana, Michaela & d'Hombres, Béatrice & Saltelli, Andrea, 2011. "Rickety numbers: Volatility of university rankings and policy implications," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 165-177, February.
- P. Zhou & B. Ang, 2009. "Comparing MCDA Aggregation Methods in Constructing Composite Indicators Using the Shannon-Spearman Measure," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 83-96, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1440-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irene Daskalopoulou, 2016. "Social capital at the outburst of the economic crisis in Greece, 2008-2010," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(2), pages 79-86, June.
More about this item
KeywordsComposite indicator; Trust in public institutions; Uncertainty analysis; Monte Carlo methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:123:y:2015:i:3:p:879-895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.