A composite indicator dimension reduction procedure with application to university student satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Lago & Fortunato Pesarin, 2000. "Nonparametric combiantion of dependent rankings with application to the quality assessment of industrial products," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1-2), pages 39-52.
- Peter M. Fayers & David J. Hand, 2002. "Causal variables, indicator variables and measurement scales: an example from quality of life," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(2), pages 233-253.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Marozzi, 2014. "Construction, dimension reduction and uncertainty analysis of an index of trust in public institutions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 939-953, March.
- Michela Gnaldi & M. Giovanna Ranalli, 2016. "Measuring University Performance by Means of Composite Indicators: A Robustness Analysis of the Composite Measure Used for the Benchmark of Italian Universities," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 659-675, November.
- Marco Marozzi, 2015. "Measuring Trust in European Public Institutions," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 879-895, September.
- Marco Marozzi & Mario Bolzan, 2016. "Skills and training requirements of municipal directors: a statistical assessment," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1093-1115, May.
- Marco Marozzi, 2016. "Construction, Robustness Assessment and Application of an Index of Perceived Level of Socio-Economic Threat from Immigrants: A Study of 47 European Countries and Regions," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 413-437, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:63:y:2009:i:3:p:258-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.