Tertiary student satisfaction with socialization: A statistical assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter M. Fayers & David J. Hand, 2002. "Causal variables, indicator variables and measurement scales: an example from quality of life," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(2), pages 233-253.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Marozzi, 2014. "Construction, dimension reduction and uncertainty analysis of an index of trust in public institutions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 939-953, March.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1440-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Marozzi, 2015. "Measuring Trust in European Public Institutions," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 879-895, September.
- Marco Marozzi & Mario Bolzan, 2016. "Skills and training requirements of municipal directors: a statistical assessment," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1093-1115, May.
- Marco Marozzi, 2016. "Construction, Robustness Assessment and Application of an Index of Perceived Level of Socio-Economic Threat from Immigrants: A Study of 47 European Countries and Regions," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 413-437, August.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity student satisfaction; Student relations; Composite indicators; Tertiary education institutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:4:p:1271-1278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .